Forum Discussion

i_am_jellybelly
New Spectator
3 years ago

Graphics👀

I don't know if it's just me, but the graphics look amazing! I hopped on the sims 4 today, after not playing for a month, and the graphics are different, a good different tho. It's probably just because of the update, but I don't know.
  • I really love the S4 graphics. I go through phases of running the game vanilla and enhancing it with mods/cc to zest up visuals. I run a pretty powerful gaming rig for other purposes outside of S4 so I’ve always had a hefty graphics card which also helps.
  • My eyes must be broken because I don't really see anything drastically different in my game. @RedDestiny92's first picture, with the moonlight on the sleeping sim, does remind a bit of the moonlight through the restaurant windows in an upcoming episode of my story. It felt like...maybe...it was different, but I'm not sure at all one way or the other. Maybe I need to go back in and have another look later. What is it you guys are seeing? Is it lighting or something else?

I have loved the look of TS4 for several years now, and I hope that TS5/Rene will only refine that look, not drastically alter it. The looks of TS4, the sims themselves in particular are very near perfection. Delightfully cartoonish with a hint of realism, please guys and gals, don't throw it all away and start over new. All the sims themselves need is a few tweaks.
    Reddestiny921
    Seasoned Hotshot
    It is more noticeable to people who have seen the worst when I first started I couldn't even play the base game for more than a few minutes so they were muddy mud. I'm sure if there many years apart and preparing small updates to give us a look they'll be able to refine a lot, can't wait to see that's for sure.
  • It may be more noticeable on lower resolution monitors. I have a 27 inch 5k that runs at like ultra high-def level, so small changes may not show up for me.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,086 PostsLatest Activity: 23 minutes ago
Related Posts