Forum Discussion

LBonne24
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

Growing Together Diapers on the floor-Diaper Pail

From watching early access with Infants and Growing Together (I'm not updating my game until more of my mods are updated) I've seen all the diapers and bottles on the floor. And I know that if you have the diaper changing station they'll typically change the diapers on the station. And that the diaper pail will click in place next to it, and diapers go there automatically instead of the ground.

My questions have been:
Can the money trash can click there instead?
If you chose cloth diapers (If you have Laundry Day) and clothes are generated, can you attach a hamper there instead and it will automatically fill just like the other hampers do?

Because from what I've seen the pail is just like any other trashcan except in design. And I didn't see a money version. And I assumed there would be for some reason. The only reason I could think of not having one is if you can use the original there too.

And I saw what looked kind of like a kid's hamper in some of the items used by simmers in the pack. But idk if it actually works as one, because it came in this pack. But if that item has cross pack compatibility, like if Laundy Days is installed it works with laundry items, that would be really helpful.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone who has braved the pack, or seen more footage knows? Or anyone who will and is playing a vanilla game right now. Lemme know.

I just saw a tiktoker use the money can normally but I've been specifically wondering in terms of attaching to the changing table.
    LBonne24
    Seasoned Novice
    Update: the money trash can does click to it. ??
    I forgot to try the hampers I think. But the money can absolutely attaches.
    Lori57
    Seasoned Traveler
    If you drag the bottles in you get 40 simoleons. :)
  • and yes, you can snap the hampers in and they work if you're using cloth diapers
    (in fact, you can snap a trash can to one side and a hamper to the other and both work if you've got some kids with cloth and some disposable)
    mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    I had one infant with cloth and you don't even have to snap the hamper in with the changing station. The cloth diapers work like normal clothes, no matter what room you are in they magically go into the nearest hamper even if you only have one in the house ;)
    LBonne24
    Seasoned Novice
    "Charlaine2124;c-18246102" wrote:
    and yes, you can snap the hampers in and they work if you're using cloth diapers
    (in fact, you can snap a trash can to one side and a hamper to the other and both work if you've got some kids with cloth and some disposable)

We can dual wield the changing table huh? ?Wonderful. ?It didn't even occur to me that with it being able to go on either side, that both sides could be occupied at the same time by different things. Genius.