Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Having kids with Patchy.

Has anyone done this yet? Do they have anything special about them? Also is Patchy just a sim in a scarecrow costume after he comes to life?
  • I don't know if Patchy is a regular sim or not, but so far my sim has managed to unlock his costume. If I discover anything new I'll let you know.
    https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/35882964_1028193350664293_745853759946489856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeFkGPIPepG1TxyyckZp-lbO06q9hu43wBZsP04IhAijAlI2fEU3jk8TOpmw3Fs2HiCb3UFA73uB3Iqu52o-EiXW3zOi1cDOlh_bXOVX4RHQJg&oh=cf30b34e1152075c267110945593860e&oe=5BA4835E
  • I watched on of the game changer videos and while I hadn't tried; the video said it is possible because you try to take patch into CAS and change him, he will just appear as a bald sim at first. Plus you can unlock the outfit. I think that is why it is possible.

Mine hadn't came to life yet, so my sim just tried telling jokes and he would acknowledge them; but he hadn't left his post. I think he only comes alive during harvestfest. Not too sure.
  • He's basically just a bald man in a costume.

I wished they made him a new life state. :(
  • "FreezerBunnyCowplant;c-16557242" wrote:
    He's basically just a bald man in a costume.

I wished they made him a new life state. :(

Me too ):
  • yes you can have babies with patchy but you have to cheat and add him to your household first
  • "frightranger;c-16573271" wrote:
    yes you can have babies with patchy but you have to cheat and add him to your household first

And do these babies have any special attributes?
    Like being especially scary for birds, or being especially combustible?
  • "XxAirixX;c-16557235" wrote:
    I watched on of the game changer videos and while I hadn't tried; the video said it is possible because you try to take patch into CAS and change him, he will just appear as a bald sim at first. Plus you can unlock the outfit. I think that is why it is possible.

Mine hadn't came to life yet, so my sim just tried telling jokes and he would acknowledge them; but he hadn't left his post. I think he only comes alive during harvestfest. Not too sure.

He'll come alive every day if you max your relationship with him! :)