Forum Discussion

meeshwood
New Hotshot
3 years ago

Heart girl from teaser trailer

Did I miss this? What was up with the blowing kisses heart girl from the teaser trailer?

Originally I assumed she was there for the moonlight chic collection but I don't think that top is in the pack.

Did I totally miss something? 🤔
    DaWaterRat
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "MichelleW;d-1000009" wrote:
    Did I miss this? What was up with the blowing kisses heart girl from the teaser trailer?

Originally I assumed she was there for the moonlight chic collection but I don't think that top is in the pack.

Did I totally miss something? ?

Nothing in the Trailer was from the kits or the game pack. Most of it was base game.

She's probably still supposed to represent the Moonlight Chic kit.
  • I was hoping that between her and ring ring girl we would have an update (or even a pack) about dating (dating app, horoscope, likes dislikes, relationship, etc)
  • "KokoaMilk;c-18118267" wrote:
    I was hoping that between her and ring ring girl we would have an update (or even a pack) about dating (dating app, horoscope, likes dislikes, relationship, etc)

I linked those two clues as well. I have been saying I think we might get a dating app, and an attraction system. I still think it is coming, either in an update, or with the pack.

• "Chaotic_Moira;c-18118564" wrote:
    "KokoaMilk;c-18118267" wrote:
    I was hoping that between her and ring ring girl we would have an update (or even a pack) about dating (dating app, horoscope, likes dislikes, relationship, etc)

I linked those two clues as well. I have been saying I think we might get a dating app, and an attraction system. I still think it is coming, either in an update, or with the pack.

And don't forget about the 2 sims kissing.

Me too, but dawaterrat is probably correct in that she is meant to rep moonlight chic. Hopefully we will get a relationship update soon.

Perhaps the Gamepack is going to come with an Online Dating Feature and the Pre Update as well.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 8 hours ago