Forum Discussion

Sthenastia
New Spectator
4 years ago

Henford-on-Bagley is a new ridiculously small world again

To be honest farming pack wasn't on my wishlist, but when I saw the trailer I was pleasantly surprised of this expansion and now I'm sure that I will buy it. In my imagination I planned that I put some farmhouses, maybe rental lot and some community lots in HoB but not. This time our new world has only 12 lots in total and only 2 empty lots maybe. I'm tired of that. Again I need to decide what to build or destroy premade houses which I generally want to leave in my savefiles. I totally can not understand why can't we receive bigger lots especially that we have closed neighborgoods and lots. What is more, we can have only 20 sims per loading screen. Currently we have 37 empty lots in total (with Newcrest)and with a new expansion, we will have 39 empty lots per save in total. It is really, really small number especially if you have one or two free lots per map. EA really destroys my fun because of that every time, because I have to choose what is more important for me, which family should I put into the map ect. I totally don't see any adventages of loading screens then.
  • "GirafHuntr;c-17913433" wrote:
    "GalacticGal;c-17913416" wrote:
    "Kironide;c-17913414" wrote:
    "GalacticGal;c-17913405" wrote:
    Has anyone yet learned the possible size of any lots available in the new EP? I feel like building and don't wish to fall in love with a lot built on something far larger than we're likely to get. :open_mouth:

The only information that I've come across about the new pack's lots is that one of the lots is 64 x 64.

Yay! What do you want to bet that's for the Market Place or where the contests are held? That would just be my luck. LOL

There was a tweet from SimGuruRomeo which said the following, and to me implies that there will be other "larger lots" in this area that are available, just not as big as the one 64X64 which is the largest.

https://twitter.com/SimGuruRomeo/status/1403069371992272899?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"Where we have our largest lot." Sounds as if it's already in use. Oh, well, I will get to work on building on some smaller lots and try to leave room for the crops. LOL Oh, they didn't have garages back then. I have been utilizing newer floorplans, and making greenhouses out of what otherwise would have been a garage. No such building, attached or detached. :open_mouth:
  • "Lustianicia;c-17914074" wrote:
    Hey, it could always be worse! Don't forget about 'Magnolia Promenade' from 'Get To Work'... :s Now, THAT was awful! That "world" could've had so much potential, but we only got FOUR lots... :| Also, it literally just looks like an add-on to 'Willow Creek', which makes it even worse!

I never really know what to do with Magnolia Promenade, myself. Every now and again, I'll put an eatery there. Well, shoppers do have to eat, right?
  • "Lustianicia;c-17914074" wrote:
    Hey, it could always be worse! Don't forget about 'Magnolia Promenade' from 'Get To Work'... :s Now, THAT was awful! That "world" could've had so much potential, but we only got FOUR lots... :| Also, it literally just looks like an add-on to 'Willow Creek', which makes it even worse!

we got 3 work lots and a hidden lot to
  • I can't build a working restaurant in Henford-on-Bagley I create it and, then, when I want to visit it with my sim, the game tells me that "the meeting is incomplete" then I go back to "build" mode and not nothing is missing !!! I've tried a lot in every neighborhood within Henford-on-Bagley, the restaurants never work. I have all the packs, expansions, games, kits, I have it all, it's the first time I can't build a restaurant in a world. Can anyone help me please?
  • > @lori171957 said:
    > I managed to build a restaurant on the site near the waterfall. First I went as a customer then I bought it. Both times it worked as it should. Maybe try placing an existing restaurant on a site first and see if that works. : )

i will try to do the same, thank you

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,081 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago