Forum Discussion

2 years ago

High-school Pack Student Stuck as C Student

My Sim can't get better grades. He's had the requirements for days but doesn't level up. 😕 Why? He does his homework daily and has had his skills up for many days. I don't know what's going on.

meeshwood
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I've found that when that happens I have to not follow my sims to school for a day and then it will bump them up to the next grade.
  • Ah, okay. I thought about doing that but didn't want to miss a day of school. So much drama I want to caus... I mean witness... ?
  • Yep, that fixed it. So basically, go with them to school until they get everything ready to advance, then send them solo on that day to advance. Rinse and repeat until grade A. Then work toward early graduation! Right?
    meeshwood
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "PenguinFoop;c-18276199" wrote:
    Yep, that fixed it. So basically, go with them to school until they get everything ready to advance, then send them solo on that day to advance. Rinse and repeat until grade A. Then work toward early graduation! Right?

That's been working for me. I had a weird glitch one time where I sent them alone on a Friday and they failed the exams. It only happened once but I would always travel with them on Fridays and make sure they have studied for the exams
  • I hope they fix it soon but at least the workaround works :/
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-HSY-Sim-is-stuck-on-C-student-despite-acing-all/td-p/11677822
    EA_Cade
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey all,

Please report issues over at Answers HQ. You can find a link for this bug above.