Forum Discussion

GLovely1
Seasoned Rookie
14 hours ago

How Are Maxis Curated Items Selected Now?

Hi all πŸ’œ
For years now, I've been an avid supporter of the Maxis Fav Nomination process. I would regularly visit the forum nomination threads to recommend the talented creativity I would see week after week in the gallery. I enjoyed putting things forward for the curation reviewers and was honored when some of my nominations got selected. It seems, in these past several months approximately, that the promoted ways to share nominations are possibly not getting considered. At least, I haven't found any rhyme or reason as to how items are getting curated lately. I and others have tried on Twitter X, on the official Sims Discord server and I did even find the migrated forum threads so I've recently tried there too. Will you please explain the future of Maxis Curated Content and how to officially nominate the creations of others? I also recommend starting new threads for households, rooms and lots. It's a fresh, new forums so let's freshen up the Maxis Curation Process please. Thanks for reading and considering! πŸ’œ

No RepliesBe the first to reply