Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Seasoned Ace
2 months ago

How do you get the Silly Smooch to show?

MckinneyMini
    Seasoned Newcomer

I'm also missing this, but tons of animations are missing for me.... Literally tons, it's honestly ridiculous this was released in this state. Also, the only gameplay is literal repetitive dates. 

MDianaSims
    Seasoned Hotshot

I suspect this is a new type of kiss in the new EP?

Going from the name, I guess your Sim(s) need to be in a playful or very playful mood. 

catloverplayer
      Seasoned Ace

It's potentially buggy  since some can see it yet it's invisible to others. This has happened before with other interactions and a patch fixed it.

catloverplayer
      Seasoned Ace

I've been told on Twitter it's under the funny section but I don't see it there.

• There is another kiss missing as well that was shown it's were Bob Pancakes puts his finger on Eliza's lips that is probably under funny as well. Does anyone know what it's called?

• I am not sure why they call it silly smooch. To me it looks like he stole a kiss, maybe it's under mischief? 😚

• It's not under mischief I checked. It's supposed to be a funny interaction. I'm concerned this interaction is invisible for some people and thereby It's bugged.

crocobaura
      Seasoned Ace

I found it under Funny-Silly behaviour. It was pirate day and my sim was on romance skill level 3 I think.

• Check to see if your Sims are in a wholesome relationship. Some are saying it's limited to that one. 

telemwill
        Seasoned Ace

You can choose it in CAS in the drop down menu where you set relationships and family dynamics. 

Also you sometimes get a pop up in game asking if your Sims have a wholesome relationship. You can also have steamy, unpredictable, and strained.