Forum Discussion

7 years ago

How do you keep your game interesting?

I keep my game interesting by having five toddlers (maybe six) in the house and one adult and trying to get there skills to level 5. So far, it has been really fun and I even pushed it to 7 toddlers.

What do you all do to keep it interesting???
  • Yeah I would track down the person who created the magic fruit cake mod for TS1 and beg them to make ts4 one. Then those toddlers would be taking turns being locked in 1x1 room doing nothing but eating that need raising magic fruit cake non stop 24/7.

I just kept tinkering with what the game offers and use mod to enhance it. I LOVE lots of drama in my game and I have plenty of it....lol
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    I rotate. I use the same game save and rotate around different households and try to have different storylines going in each house. I like to see different household sims interacting with other sims I have played.
    loubyloulou
    Seasoned Novice
    I rotate between about a half dozen saves with different set-ups in each save; and I play challenges: the Not so Berry (about to start gen 8), the I'm a Lover (still only on gen 4) and the Murkland Challenge, which is so different and incredibly well set up by the creator - I'm having a lot of fun with all of them.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,040 PostsLatest Activity: 5 minutes ago