Forum Discussion

gertie47
New Rookie
3 hours ago

Zodiac Signs for Sims

For anyone who wants to give their Sims Zodiac signs, you are welcome to use my system. I am an astrologer as well as a Simmer, and I can't help but use the Moon phases, Seasons, etc., to give my Sims a simple birth chart when they are born. I have also created legacies where each new sim born is given their future by the zodiac profile I give them. 

I went ahead and created a web page called "Simstrology", which shows how to do this; it is just the instructions (I'm not selling anything; I simply want to share because I know people miss zodiac signs in the game). 

My system also gives a Rising sign, Sun sign, and Moon sign. Because I am an astrologer, I also work out a simple house system (which I've not added to my instructions yet, I know that would be over the heads of many simmers). 

And ironically, I'm afraid for there to be zodiac signs put back into the game because if they don't match with the season a sim was born, etc, it will feel ridiculous to me. 

Anyway, I will try to add more to the page I created to make the system more simple, but in the meantime, there is an option if you want Zodiac signs back! 

No RepliesBe the first to reply