Forum Discussion

DrearyMae
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

How is your death reviver?

I am enjoying the event with my Sim. I set her on reviving her terrible parents.

She has had a crappy life with them being destructive parents. Seeing it play out from my idea. This has been fun with effectively humbling it has been so far. With how the moments go along meets the vibe that her parents are absorbing the nuance as the spirit energy allowing them to come back one day as loving parents. Her dad just had some of the pumpkin pie she made and stuff like that feels like that's part of the process of the promise she made with god to replace their attitudes. I only suggested that was the idea in my mind for the plot on her. Passively it's working out that way. Her mom is still a pinch to deal with, so I'm just waiting to retrait her once they come back to reconnect them.

So, how are yours going? 

simsimsere
    Rising Traveler

I, too am enjoying the event! I have a sim who died on his YA birthday because of a carried over teenage embarrassed mood swing. I planned that his girlfriend would bring him back with ambrosia, but I've been postponing their story for a while. Now I had the reason to dive right in and also the perfect sim for the challenge. It's funny because she actually hates gardening. She she's been mostly reading books about it and get unpleasant every time she actually needs to garden. She lives in San Myshuno and her rodent infested apartment is basically just full of plants with two trees growing in her bedroom. Poor girl!