Forum Discussion

Frn0731
New Spectator
2 years ago

I can never find it

I would love if things were called what they actually were. I spent the longest time searhing for the cutting board, why is it called mr. Hoadley's wood block? if I type cutting board in the search nothing comes up, it's so frustrating. Also the decoration box is called 'The Attic stack decoration box' .I always have troube finding that too. Since we have so many items it would be nice for us to be able to sort them out ourselves and rename them. Or better yet when I type in 'cutting board' Mr. Hoadley's Wood Block would come up in the search bar.
    LadyGray01
    Seasoned Vanguard
    I love having the a search feature, I've wanted one since Sims 2. But if you don't remember what things are called, it's worthless. There are so many things to look through too, it's easy to miss things. I've definitely spent ridiculous amounts of time searching through the catalogue.
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    Same here. If things are provided for us to use, common sense says there should be a simple way to find them.
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    They so need to reorganize the search for unlocked/debug objects in the build mode.
    Also, there needs to be a better menu options for the Kits so that it's possible to just check which ones you want for the build modes or CAS.