Forum Discussion

6 years ago

I need help- herbalism aspiration

One of my sims is in the process of completing the herbalism aspiration. I just bought her the "seldom sleepy" rewards trait. Well now I'm on the part where she has to sleep in a tent for 6 hours 5 times. Unfortunately with the trait I bought her she is not able to complete this task. I do not want to cheat and I dont want to start the aspiration over with another sim. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Please.
  • Maybe you can buy the “retrait potion” from the rewards store and have “seldom sleepy” removed?
    I’m still hanging on finding fireleave plants, I cannot find them anywhere!!! :s
  • When I had this issue, I moved a vampire in with my sim and had the vampire drain his energy out. Not sure what you can do if you don't have vampires, especially if you aren't willing to cheat the trait off or something like that.
  • "xingyicaicn;c-16970727" wrote:
    Maybe you can buy the “retrait potion” from the rewards store and have “seldom sleepy” removed?
    I’m still hanging on finding fireleave plants, I cannot find them anywhere!!! :s

Unfortunately I have spent all of her points, and cant afford the potion right now. :(
  • "xingyicaicn;c-16970727" wrote:
    Maybe you can buy the “retrait potion” from the rewards store and have “seldom sleepy” removed?

Also, with the plants issue It took me forever. I learned you have to go hiking in every season and harvest every plant you see. Even in the hidden world. When you do your nature walks it will take you to every plant/insect. After collecting everything if you still cant find one you'll have to go through each of your stacks of plants in your inventory to find the unidentified plants within the stack. I had to lay 30 chamomile on the ground to find the one unidentified toxic chamomile.
  • "Gamer12;c-16970849" wrote:
    "xingyicaicn;c-16970727" wrote:

Also, with the plants issue It took me forever. I learned you have to go hiking in every season and harvest every plant you see. Even in the hidden world. When you do your nature walks it will take you to every plant/insect. After collecting everything if you still cant find one you'll have to go through each of your stacks of plants in your inventory to find the unidentified plants within the stack. I had to lay 30 chamomile on the ground to find the one unidentified toxic chamomile.

Thank you!! I will make my sim start hiking right away!!