Forum Discussion

4 years ago

I really like the high maintenance trait

I think it will be one of my favorites along with unflirty and clumsy I hope we get unlucky next :) >:)
  • "Behappy1st;c-17974025" wrote:
    LOL !!!!
    "Monet11;c-17974020" wrote:

"BlkBarbiegal;c-17973507" wrote:
    Seems like a trait to add to Judith Ward >:)

I did this right away because I thought is was perfect for her. She nearly exploded with anger the minute I hit play. I thought she was going to die. She was enraged and I couldn't get her to calm down. All because she was standing outside in the sun, and suddenly it was the worst day ever. Emotional time bomb and high maintenance is a potent combination. I took her to the spa. It took two massages, a pedicure, and a manicure to get her calmed down. Then she did yoga and sat in the sauna before she finally joined the happiness train.

It was one of the most fun times I have had playing her character.

"Monet11;c-17974020" wrote:

"BlkBarbiegal;c-17973507" wrote:
    Seems like a trait to add to Judith Ward >:)

I did this right away because I thought is was perfect for her. She nearly exploded with anger the minute I hit play. I thought she was going to die. She was enraged and I couldn't get her to calm down. All because she was standing outside in the sun, and suddenly it was the worst day ever. Emotional time bomb and high maintenance is a potent combination. I took her to the spa. It took two massages, a pedicure, and a manicure to get her calmed down. Then she did yoga and sat in the sauna before she finally joined the happiness train.

It was one of the most fun times I have had playing her character.

LOL !!!
  • i mean out of premades i do kind of see eliza pancakes would go with this trait but I don't really feel like changing traits for anyone who has full trait slots so I'll have to add it on someone who is not fully aged or wish that if they put trailer sims in gallery someone has it
    FatTribble23
    Seasoned Traveler
    "comicsforlife;c-17974183" wrote:
    "calaprfy;c-17973598" wrote:
    "comicsforlife;d-993742" wrote:
    I think it will be one of my favorites along with unflirty and clumsy I hope we get unlucky next :) >:)

Why do you like clumsy?

well it makes them more likely to fail at sports which is always fun to watch there more likely to fall when mountain climbing
    hit there head on bunkbeds as well as fall from them are more likely to have vending machine fall on them will slip on the ice
    and mud more then other sims and I think the murphy bed is more likely to fall on them @calaprfy

I'm with you, @comicsforlife My simself has the clumsy trait and it entertains me so much to see her fall victim to some of the same goofy stuff that's happened to me. I'm still waiting for her to fall off a sidewalk though LOL.