Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Im new here, just became member, what is the activity box for?

When you go to your profile, there is an empty box, that just says activity, what is that for? I figure it's like an option to put in a bio about yourself, but I could be wrong and one more question. Can we let others in these sims' discussions no about our gallery creations/households, etc. Like can you share a photo or video, or at least give people your info so they can find out your stuff in the gallery, what you've uploaded to the gallery or are those things against the rules? Thanks....
  • I just right clicked the link and opened it in a new tab and it loads up after a few seconds. Sometimes the gallery loads very slow but if it takes too long I usually try again later. It could be due to having a slow internet connection.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Yes, two more things about the activities.

1. The latest activity you wrote will be displayed on the top of your user page. You can clear it if you want.
    2. After a long time (I don't know how long, some months I guess), the activity gets deleted. You can get the activity on the top again by commenting or having someone comment there, which gives it more time to exist.
    When an activity gets deleted and it is currently on the top of your user page, it'll stay there on the top.
  • Yeah idk I don't tend to go on activity page
    I feel like its hard to start any kind of conversation there :sweat_smile:
    as for bio/links n such I just have them in my signature
    as you can see if you are using desktop site

I do wish we could have separate profile bio though
    I haven't really put anything except links in signature
    because I don't want it to be too distracting mid my stories etc