Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Is there Still Hope For a Create-A-World?

I love The Sims 4 however I miss creating worlds in The Sims. I know I can go back and play old games to play old Sims game however I can build in there but I won't play time as they no longer fit the way I play the game (The Sims 3 for example). I feel that this is a missed big oppurtunity.

The developers won't give us big worlds anymore like Windenburg because they said that it will affect performance. However, if they cannot do it then let the players do have the ability to do them for themselves. I miss creating my own worlds.

It is also concerning as someone who loves playing Sandbox games. I do not think we will get a Supernatural expansion pack anymore which will come with new creepy world bigger than forgotten hollow or a bustling City world like San Myshuno. Seeing how Unpopular dessert worlds are we might not see another dessert world for a while. As we already have a Japanese world then there is nochamce that we will see another Japanese themed location from other parts of Japan.

I just do not want to wait anymore for a world that is not coming. This is why is participated in the community for a Create-A-World. I want to be creative and create my own fantasy worlds that I could never do in real life or in any other games rather than in The Sims.

Stuff Packs bought brings many Archietectural Designs and it would be nice if I could build a home filled with Tiny Houses, Haunted Mansions, Cozy Houses. Seasons have lots of new architectural details for new builds styles but they do not have a world that match for those items. After the contreversy of JTB then we would not get a Star Wars or Space Themed world with these items in it anymore.

In 2018 they mentioned it was possible, a simmer created a concept for a software for Create-A-World, the Gurus are praising it, however one Guru said that only a small people of fanbase wanted this so they do not know if they will commit or not. We never heard any updates since then. Atleast Cars and Babies got recognize in a blog post :((

Does Create A World still have hope? I am tired of waiting for worlds that may never come or make into the game.