Forum Discussion

ricola8321
New Spectator
6 years ago

Island living aspiration

My sim is just about done with the new beach life aspiration but to complete it he has to “doze off” in a lounger. Does he have to be tired for this to happen? He has the “never weary” reward, so his energy bar is always completely full. Will this require cheating to complete?
  • I am not sure the sim needs to be tired to doze off - just put them on the lounger under relax and they doze off if they are there long enough - likely from boredom!
  • My sim had both of the traits from rewards to lessen her sleep needs so much I was unable to get it to work, so what I did was have her drink 3 cups of Kava in a row, got the dazed affect, had her then relax and after that point she had to fall asleep to wear off the Kava, as they will on their own then, see if that helps
  • Thanks, I’ll give that a try.

"smurfy77;c-17171540" wrote:
    My sim had both of the traits from rewards to lessen her sleep needs so much I was unable to get it to work, so what I did was have her drink 3 cups of Kava in a row, got the dazed affect, had her then relax and after that point she had to fall asleep to wear off the Kava, as they will on their own then, see if that helps

• So my sim has never weary and I also was trying to finish the beach life aspiration and the 3 cups of java worked!!! Thank you
  • Yes I have

"Chazzzy;c-17171404" wrote:
    Have you tried doing the “relax” and “nap” options on the lounger?

• "nerdfashion;c-17171453" wrote:
    Well, that's rather unfortunate... Do you have UI Cheats Extension mod? You might be able to make him tired with that.

I’ll keep that in mind, though I’d rather not have to install a mod. Cheats I’m okay with.

• It says in the aspiration that it's easier to achieve if the sim is tired.