Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Just bought The Sims 4 Steeleseries Headphone and Mouse

Anything I should know before I go about using them?
    mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    I have both as well, the earphones have really good sound, the mouse is very good, I can't tell you how many times I have dropped mine and its still going strong, it does run very well on a thick mousepad though, its a bit jumpy on the thin ones ;)
  • "mcrudd;14946888" wrote:
    it does run very well on a thick mousepad though, its a bit jumpy on the thin ones ;)

Well it's a good thing I have a nice thick one! :) It has a little arm rest on it, as I have to be at the computer for a long time and got sick of needing to keep my arm up...thanks for the info!
  • "Pegasus143;14949558" wrote:
    The mouse wheel can get a bit squeaky after awhile.

It's a pretty easy fix though.
  • where do I purchase these above items and are they still working well?
    mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "LADYKAY75;c-16801576" wrote:
    where do I purchase these above items and are they still working well?

My mouse is not working anymore, and its not available to buy anywhere in New Zealand. Not sure about the headphones for buying, but mine is still working very well.
  • "LADYKAY75;c-16801576" wrote:
    where do I purchase these above items and are they still working well?
    Since they were released as a special edition in 2014 or 2015, I don’t think they’re available to buy brand new anywhere anymore. I have the mouse which I was very lucky to find on Gumtree (not brand new, but well taken care of and still working like new) and I’m hoping to get the headphones too, eventually! I’d check secondhand stores or shops like eBay.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,075 PostsLatest Activity: 7 minutes ago