Forum Discussion

Serendipity0578
Rising Adventurer
2 hours ago

Kit Theme Survey

There was a kit theme survey on the main screen this morning when I launched the game.  The survey asked various questions about how interested I would be in future BB or CAS kits.  I was ultimately asked to choose what I thought were the best or worst possible future BB kit themes from groups of three, with some themes appearing more than once.  The themes shown to me were:

Themed Kids Bedroom - Dinosaurs
Turn your kids' rooms into a prehistoric paradise with dinosaur-themed furniture, wallpapers, and decor. Spark creativity with an activity table and a toy box full of dinosaur figures—perfect for little adventurers!    

Themed Kids Bedroom - Wonderland
Transform your child's room into a magical escape inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Encourage imaginative play with themed toys and whimsical decor including a chess table, canopy bed, dollhouse, and more.

Pillowfort Slumber Party
Convert any living space into a whimsical wonderland that’s perfect for hosting unforgettable slumber parties. Let creativity flow with pillow forts, plush sleeping bags, and a cozy spot for storytelling.    

Kids Backyard Haven
Upgrade your backyard into the ultimate kids' paradise, complete with a basketball court and swing set. Unleash your adventurous spirit with monkey bars and bikes for endless outdoor play.  

Garden Tool Clutter
Bring lived-in charm to your Sim's garden! This kit features outdoor clutter and decor like planters, mulch bags, essential gardening tools, and a bird fountain to bring the joy of gardening to life in every corner!

Manicured Garden 
Elevate your Sims' outdoor experience with stunning topiaries and lush flowerbeds. Create structured spaces with fences, trellises, and picnic tables. This kit turns any backyard into a manicured oasis. 

Tea Time
Host a delightful get-together with an elegant tea set and snack tray. Gather around a beautifully adorned table with whimsical décor, and let your Sims sip and savor in style.    

Sunrooms and Porches
Redefine your Sims' living spaces with enchanting sunroom and screened porch items. Embrace the blend of indoor-outdoor living with craftsman porch swing doors, screened windows, and French door accents.    

Bathroom Retreat
Elevate your Sim's bathroom into a serene home spa. Indulge in the art of bathing surrounded by soothing aromatherapy candles and mood lighting. Enhance the experience with stylish new bathroom fixtures.

Author’s Haven
Perfect for Sims who love to read, write, and dream, this literary haven embraces the charm of Dark Academia to create a scholarly space dedicated to writing your next bestseller or diving into a good book.

Boho Surfer Bungalow
Host epic beach parties with a tiki bar, fire pit, and BBQ, all set against the backdrop of a laid-back surfer shack. Dive into off-the-grid living with a boho ambiance, complete with an aquarium and beachy decor.

Luxury Yurt
Outdoor adventures can now be an exclusive glamping experience. Use new windows and doors to build a luxury yurt complete with off-the-grid living essentials that redefine the art of outdoor leisure!   

• Just took the survey, some sounded interesting and some sounds like something I'd never buy.

Don't like the questions at the end as to what brand you'd recommend as I'm not a brand type of person.

kukkahilla
    Seasoned Adventurer

Oh I need to take the survey too! I wish they would release hopscotches and marbles in a kit 😇😅 I'm not too interested in another swing set.

Tea Time would be nice if we got better animations for drinking tea.

QueenSaraphine
      New Scout

That's how I felt, if there was new playground equipment that is not swings or monkey bars I'd go for it. A new jungle gym would be awesome, something similar to the treehouse playground that came with Growing Together, but without the tree.

• Hey you know what would be cool? Gameplay kits. Bust the Dust was flawed, but the concept has potential. 

Tea Time sounds like it could be good, depending on what kind of style they go with. But a lot of these just sound bland, imo. Clutter is nice, but I'm sick of just clutter. And we already have multiple versions of mots of these items.  

I like the idea of themed rooms at least. Kits are better when they really specify on a small theme. Like it's normal for a regular house to have a dinosaur-themed room for kids, but Courtyard Oasis falls flat for me, since there's not enough stuff to build the rest of a solid Moroccan home. 

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,101 PostsLatest Activity: 8 minutes ago