Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Library limit?

Is there a limit to how many sims we can save to the library? I cannot save any more (I have 90 sims and 8 pets in 42 households). If I delete some, then it lets me save more. That's why I think maybe 90 sims is the limit (or 98 if pets are taken into account). Does anyone have a bigger amount?
  • I tried to save all default lots to the library before I remodelled... I could only save around 20 before I noticed that the library was removing lots to 'accommodate' new saves.

I know this wasn't very helpful for you, @JPNeko but maybe the problems are linked?
  • "_natalie;c-16665805" wrote:
    I tried to save all default lots to the library before I remodelled... I could only save around 20 before I noticed that the library was removing lots to 'accommodate' new saves.

I know this wasn't very helpful for you, @JPNeko but maybe the problems are linked?

Could be. I wanted to save all default households to the library, before remodelling too.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,048 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago