Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Likes and Dislikes

Does anyone know if we can take existing families in to set them? Or is it only when newly creating a sim?
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    "fullspiral;c-18242450" wrote:
    okay. ty. Just been a while since I played and I didn't even know it was a thing now.

One way to do it is click Simology, then look under Likes and Dislikes. There's a button there to enter CAS and change them.
    atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran
    "IceyJ;c-18242560" wrote:
    "fullspiral;c-18242450" wrote:
    okay. ty. Just been a while since I played and I didn't even know it was a thing now.

One way to do it is click Simology, then look under Likes and Dislikes. There's a button there to enter CAS and change them.

It is a very convenient option. Since this button was introduced, I frankly don't bother to use wardrobes anymore. Whenever I wand to change something about my sims, whether it is likes/dislikes or clothing, I just use that button. Sims never actually interact with wardrobes anyway, they never open them.
    atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran
    "fullspiral;d-1007184" wrote:
    Does anyone know if we can take existing families in to set them? Or is it only when newly creating a sim?

You can edit likes and dislikes in CAS anytime. I don't see any reason why the new likes and dislikes from growing together should work any different from the ones we already have in regards to editing them.
  • okay. ty. Just been a while since I played and I didn't even know it was a thing now.