Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Magazine covers (Moschino Stuff)

Didn't somebody say that we would be able to get magazine covers from bring a freelance photographer with Moschino stuff pack? Or did I make that up? Because I don't see that feature anywhere in the game.
  • "troshalom;c-17290492" wrote:
    "Parvati;c-17289469" wrote:
    Yeah not what the trailer showed at all. This is a mag cover, and you can only post it on a wall which kinda stinks I'd rather get an actual mag in my mailbox. Not to mention the face is always covered up :s

@Parvati that cover looks horrible. I took some Photoshop courses over the summer and one of the things they covered was layers and how to get the text to go behind the photo. Sooooooo EA needs to fix that cover pronto

why has this not yet been resolved? Does EA ever look at these posts or bug reports?

• I wonder if this will be fixed. I didn't even know about this.
  • I didn't know about this either and I'm sure my freelance photographer has been promoted at least that many times. She just gets pics in the mail.
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    I heard that too but I can’t figure how we can unlock them either. Maybe you need to be a high level freelance photographer ? Or a famous one ?

All I get in the mail are the photos, not magazine covers.
  • Has anyone received their magazine cover back? I had a Level 5 fashion photographer submit, but nothing ever turned up in her mailbox and she could never submit again because she was still waiting for it back :neutral:
    Sigzy_29
    New Spectator
    "Dianesims;c-17231221" wrote:
    We were right!! Except my photos come back in the mail (when they do!!) as normal photos.

https://twitter.com/SimGuruNinja/status/1158793114158452737?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.thesims.com%2Fen_US%2Fdiscussion%2F965633%2Fmagazine-covers

That was either a lie or that feature is bugged ans doesn't work.

Honestly not even the tasks work. I wanted to play with this career but the tasks are broken, and the pack has been out for less than 2 months. It's ridiculous.