Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
2 years ago

Mysterious Happenings

Since the Road to Fame mod us updated and working really great, again. I decided to send my Sim to give some live concerts, instead of the Rabbit hole concerts. He's doing a great job, has a nice audience, but at this venue the stage is accessible, sadly. His sister, among others climbed the few steps and actually stood on the stage itself, Erik wasn't bothered by it, thankfully, and they didn't stay long. Moments later, however, Brianna came up on the stage again. Only this time she pulled a 'Father Winter' move, in that she disappeared through the fireplace. I shrugged and took a look at the audience. Sometimes, Sims will jump from one place to another in my game. Not often, but enough I don't bother my shirt over it. She wasn't back in the audience, though. Then a second Sim came onto the stage, and I'll be daggone if he didn't step through the lit fireplace, too! I then turned the camera on the opposite side. There are outdoor bathrooms behind the wall of the stage.

What is going on here? A clandestine meeting between Brianna and the reporter who often stands outside of Erik's private home? Is she spilling the beans on her brother? Or is she having an affair?

What mysterious things are going on in your game?
No RepliesBe the first to reply