Forum Discussion

3 years ago

New recipes from My Wedding Stories

I love the inclusion of food from all over the world in the game. New recipes is something I look forward to a lot in the game, but I have to use the Tartosa Mediterranean wedding banquet buffet table to purchase the new Asian food recipes. Can someone please make all the new food accessible through the home fridge, stove, bbq grill, microwave, tea and coffee makers etc. or at least learnable through gameplay? The new food looks amazing. I would like Geeta Rasoya to be able to cook the new Indian food recipes for her family on her stove please. What should I do, put the Mediterranean island wedding buffet table decorated with flowers in her kitchen next to her fridge and then buy the food and then drag it over to her dinner table since she can't even cook it? :confused: I know this is not as big a problem as a bug, but it feels kind of unfair and I really hope this can be changed in the game. :disappointed:
  • "Elliandre;d-998625" wrote:
    I love the inclusion of food from all over the world in the game. New recipes is something I look forward to a lot in the game, but I have to use the Tartosa Mediterranean wedding banquet buffet table to purchase the new Asian food recipes. Can someone please make all the new food accessible through the home fridge, stove, bbq grill, microwave, tea and coffee makers etc. or at least learnable through gameplay? The new food looks amazing. I would like Geeta Rasoya to be able to cook the new Indian food recipes for her family on her stove please. What should I do, put the Mediterranean island wedding buffet table decorated with flowers in her kitchen next to her fridge and then buy the food and then drag it over to her dinner table since she can't even cook it? :confused: I know this is not as big a problem as a bug, but it feels kind of unfair and I really hope this can be changed in the game. :disappointed:

I read in another thread that these recipes cannot be learnt. You can buy them from the food stand in Tartosa as well, not just the buffet table.
  • "Mistletoe143;c-18084735" wrote:
    It is a dumb decision not to make the new foods learn able in MWS.

I am curious. I do not own MWS yet. Do the new dishes show up on the banquet table from Luxury Party stuff?

@Mistletoe143
    Yes, they show up on all the banquet buffet tables in my game. I have these new ones: Dal Makhani, Gulab Jamun, Mutton Biryani, Roast Duck, Tartosian Fruit Tarts, and Sweet Buns