Forum Discussion

6 years ago

No hammocks?....

I am dissapointed that Island Living doesn't come with hammocks.. This seems like it would have been perfect for this pack. I am happy we at least have lounge chairs though.
  • "wormstache999;c-17134625" wrote:
    "BabySquare;c-17124155" wrote:
    Given that they've only recently worked out the reclining animation for lounge chairs I'm not surprised; it would require further similar animations. Hopefully one day though.

I just thought the exact same - It took them around four years to add lounge chairs while they constantly announced how difficult the animations for it are and we just got some halfhearted attempt. I don't even dare dream about hammocks now, though it would have been really nice to have them in this pack.
    Side note - The Sims 2 Bon Voyage had them and that was 12 years ago...

Different game engine and different programming.
  • "CrazyboutTheSims;c-17134634" wrote:
    I've had cc lounge chairs for quiet some time. I would like to see houseboats come back.

I wanted that too - but oh well -

I loved the houseboats a lot.
  • I want hammocks too and was disappointed they did not come with IL - I miss the woohoo hammock from Sims 2. The lounge chairs are just boring - can't even read in one.
  • "Jordan061102;c-17134992" wrote:
    "Writin_Reg;c-17134648" wrote:
    "CrazyboutTheSims;c-17134634" wrote:
    I've had cc lounge chairs for quiet some time. I would like to see houseboats come back.

I wanted that too - but oh well -

I loved the houseboats a lot.

Same. Hammocks could still come, but Houseboats there's 0 chance now...

why do you say 0 chance for houseboats?
  • "Sigzy05;c-17136358" wrote:
    We can't get houseboats in TS4.....because houseboats are lots that move, and the world maps of TS4 are static. You wouldn't be able to see your house in the map to travel to it, or you'd see it always in the same spot even though it's not.

sorry but how do you know this for sure? why not if we have the boats and that ride on thing in your avi..??
  • Why is it that when seeing this thread my thoughts immediately went to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsbad8GEW78
  • "ddd994;c-17137107" wrote:
    Lol why don’t they hire some animators!!

@ddd994 I volunteer as tribute lol