Forum Discussion

Anonymous
3 years ago

Official My Wedding Stories Buyers Survey Released

This survey is for buyers of the pack. There are several free response questions.
https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6624556/Buyers-Survey-GP11
    rlc77
    Seasoned Observer
    It felt so good to vent my frustrations! Hopefully someone will listen.
  • I talked about how I expected at least some representation of wedding in black cultures. And more wedding traditions that included more cultures. And yeah the obvious problems with bugs.
    rlc77
    Seasoned Observer
    "Jordan061102;c-18073306" wrote:
    Just lol. These surveys are just a little distraction to occupy their freetime, they never fully impliment what we rant in them in the final products. They'd be better off focusing on collecting rants on twitter & the forum and fix the game.

I think they'd be better off ignoring twitter altogether.
  • "Jordan061102;c-18073306" wrote:
    Just lol. These surveys are just a little distraction to occupy their freetime, they never fully impliment what we rant in them in the final products. They'd be better off focusing on collecting rants on twitter & the forum and fix the game.

Twitter and the forum is not a good representation of the entire user base
  • I took this survey. I highlighted I bought the pack mainly for the world and items. I think they have excelled visually. However the gameplay needed fixing and I was glad patches were coming.

It said something about a wedding planner but I said couldn’t find it. Now I think it means using the calendar to plan the wedding, not a Sim! ??‍♂️?. There’s no new careers! D’oh! ??‍♂️

On the whole the pack met my expectations. Tartosa is gorgeous, the Marcovich family are lovely and their beautiful house, all the CAS and BB objects are stunning and I really like designing wedding venues.