Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Okay gnomes, enough already

I don't know if it is the patch today or what, but I play rotationally. I reloaded one of my households and those pesky gnomes littered the whole upstairs master bedroom and bathroom with those seed packets. I went into buy mode to delete them. I stopped counting at 50! At $100 simoleons a pop their household income increased dramatically.
Anyone else experience this?
  • I still don't regret crushing all of them. No amount of money is worth the satisfaction >:)
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    Yeah if they're happy enough with you they leave packets of seeds EVERYWHERE everytime they spawn even if you left them alone.

I noticed there were a lot of seed packets in the kitchen floor like ten? After I picked up like 3 from the bedroom.

When I completed the gnome appreciation part of harvestfest I deleted the gnomes and they didn't spawn again while it was still harvestfest.
  • In my other households they would leave a few packets here and there, but this one particular house they literally covered every available space on the floor. There were three gnomes just standing around in the bathroom. I wanted to kick them because of it, but I was too scared what they would do lol

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,028 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago