Forum Discussion

3 years ago

[Old Poll] Please Add DRAGONS

I think its a time for new discussion on the matter so I'll bring one forward
Would you want dragons in your game? Why yes? Why not?
How likely would you be to buy a pack with dragons in it?
Summoning wise dragon master @Gordy

• "Bluegayle;c-18063309" wrote:
    My Zodiac sign is Dragon. However horses must also be added. And definitely do not feed them to the dragons.

Dragons can have the cats instead. Or feed the knights to them. Just not the horses. So in that case you may Bring on the Dragons.

Instead of cats,why not let the dragons have chickens instead? I'm sure dragons would love to have delicious cooked chicken! Or maybe we can sacrifice the gnomes to appease the dragons....I'm sure nobody cares about the gnomes and wouldn't miss them.
  • Sadly I never knew about the dragons in the original game until I stopped playing it and was into Sims 2.
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    1. It would be better if they were restricted to an appropriate fantasy world that contains all the supporting elements.
    2. EA being EA, they would probably be about the size of a cow or llama and confined to their cave. Any fire would be no more than what sims do at the spice festival when they fail the challenge.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,035 PostsLatest Activity: 21 minutes ago