Forum Discussion

ClassicalSim1
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I turned Jasmine into a vampire the last community event we had with her. >:)
  • I have around eight of her in the same save. Two more and I can start a legacy where every heir marries another Jasmine :(
  • I have a few saved games where I had multiple Jasmine Holiday Sims wandering around town. I even have 2 or 3 saved games where I added one to my family. Sadly, Jasmine can't have a lot of interactions with other Sims. She can interact with others, but others can't interact with her. Family members can "call over" and "ask about Day Of The Dead challenge" - where my Jasmine came from. But this is ALL they can do with her! They can't even "ask about day" for God sake! I'm guessing it has to do with since she's a special NPC.

Oh well, I just turned her into a vampire, so she didn't want to interact with others - outside of her family anyway.
  • "5782341b77vl;c-16439018" wrote:
    I have a few saved games where I had multiple Jasmine Holiday Sims wandering around town. I even have 2 or 3 saved games where I added one to my family. Sadly, Jasmine can't have a lot of interactions with other Sims. She can interact with others, but others can't interact with her. Family members can "call over" and "ask about Day Of The Dead challenge" - where my Jasmine came from. But this is ALL they can do with her! They can't even "ask about day" for God sake! I'm guessing it has to do with since she's a special NPC.

Oh well, I just turned her into a vampire, so she didn't want to interact with others - outside of her family anyway.

I've only ever seen summer holiday... whose this jasmine
  • Can someone upload Jasmine Holiday on the gallery? Like all of Jasmine Holidays from previous events. Lol