Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Patch Released April 26

https://twitter.com/TheSimsDirect/status/1651277625174761472?t=jehKYxOIolp7UNIS7MqfQQ&s=19
  • I'm in the UK and the EA patch hasn't given me the option to update - should I be happy?????
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    "haggis1969;c-18261266" wrote:
    I'm in the UK and the EA patch hasn't given me the option to update - should I be happy?????

I updated in the UK...
  • I had issues updating yesterday. In fact I didn't even know there was a patch until I checked the broken mods thread!

EA app didn't give me the option to update my game until I repaired it, and still, the update refused to finalize no matter how many times I restarted the updating process. It finally worked after restarting my computer and clearing the EA app cache. Couldn't tell you whether the computer restart helped or not, but it was recommended on answers hq.
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Rookie
    I never noticed any of my sims’ faces looking different. Did this bug only affect some players and not everyone?
  • @Rouensims if your child sim had a loose tooth when they aged up to teen it would cause weird changes to their faces. When folks started reporting this bug they disabled the loose tooth feature until they fixed it, which this patch (supposedly) does. So you very well might not have seen it.
  • "SamadamsPlayer;c-18261679" wrote:
    Since this patch I’m getting the stretchy infant I didn’t have it before

Me as well. I hate that this is happening, but now I know it isn't just me.