Forum Discussion

10 years ago

PIZZA?! WHERE IS MY PIZZA?!

I have just moved my family into their new home, and wanted to order some pizza as i didnt want my sims to cook and burn the house down on their first day (a common thing my sims like to do). It was Sunday at around 4pm, i got my sim to order a pizza, (im not sure if the money was taken) i waited patiently till 7pm for it to arrive and then i realised it wasnt coming. It is now Monday evening and the pizza still hasnt arrived.

Can anyone tell me how to fix it? Has this happened to anyone else?
  • "Sims3And4AreFabb;850133" wrote:
    I have just moved my family into their new home, and wanted to order some pizza as i didnt want my sims to cook and burn the house down on their first day (a common thing my sims like to do). It was Sunday at around 4pm, i got my sim to order a pizza, (im not sure if the money was taken) i waited patiently till 7pm for it to arrive and then i realised it wasnt coming. It is now Monday evening and the pizza still hasnt arrived.

Can anyone tell me how to fix it? Has this happened to anyone else?

Sometimes you have to call them more then once.
  • > @plenilunes said:
    > No pizza for you

"Yes I have Mrs I have eaten 2000 pizzas this year." the pizza guy must of said.
  • Please always remember to check when a thread was last active before posting. This thread's over 3 years old now and, considering this, I'm closing it. Please review EA_Lanna's post about https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946943/necroposting#latest.