Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Possible Cats and Dogs EP news tomorrow?

According to this article on Sims Community (http://simscommunity.info/2018/06/27/the-sims-4-cats-dogs-could-be-announced-for-consoles-tomorrow/) the Sim team tweeted a cat and dog emoji alongside a controller emoji. If this is true then we may be getting a trailer for the EP on consoles. Cats and Dogs is what I really want on my PS4 after Seasons so this is great news. It is odd that only Get Together and Laundry Day were shown on the console main menu at EA Play. Maybe they wanted to keep Cats and Dogs a secret?
  • "kaiserj;d-943116" wrote:
    According to this article on Sims Community (http://simscommunity.info/2018/06/27/the-sims-4-cats-dogs-could-be-announced-for-consoles-tomorrow/) the Sim team tweeted a cat and dog emoji alongside a controller emoji. If this is true then we may be getting a trailer for the EP on consoles. Cats and Dogs is what I really want on my PS4 after Seasons so this is great news. It is odd that only Get Together and Laundry Day were shown on the console main menu at EA Play. Maybe they wanted to keep Cats and Dogs a secret?

Its possible it will be coming with the Gallery Update as well.
  • "LOW;c-16571106" wrote:
    I think the only reason why laundry day and get together were shown was because they were the up coming packs. Alot of us suspected C&D was next in line so no point in showing it off. Where you could give a sneak peek of future packs.

Their trying to catch up with the pc so don't be surprised if we get Cats and Dogs next week then around the 20th get Get Together and Laundry Day.
  • "xingyicaicn;c-16571600" wrote:
    We are getting a corgi (a real one) this weekend, if C&D gets announced tomorrow, I would be sh**ting my pants! :D

It's getting announced tomorrow probably around 10am pacific 1pm eastern. Were getting a trailer.
  • We are getting a corgi (a real one) this weekend, if C&D gets announced tomorrow, I would be sh**ting my pants! :D
  • "catloverplayer;c-16571869" wrote:
    "xingyicaicn;c-16571600" wrote:
    We are getting a corgi (a real one) this weekend, if C&D gets announced tomorrow, I would be sh**ting my pants! :D

It's getting announced tomorrow probably around 10am pacific 1pm eastern. Were getting a trailer.

oooooooooohhhhhh, I'm soooooooo hyped!!! <3 <3
  • Yeah!!! DOGGIES!!!!
    plus I could finally fill that empty lot in willow creek which I reserved for a vetclinic :)

"catloverplayer;c-16571214" wrote:

Their trying to catch up with the pc so don't be surprised if we get Cats and Dogs next week then around the 20th get Get Together and Laundry Day.

As cool as that would be, I highly doubt we'd get 2 Expansion Packs in one month, so I WOULD be surprised ;)
    If they try to stick to the theme though it could be C&D and my first pet (I mean they did that this month with parenthood and kids room), but I don't really care as long as we finally get C&D I am happy!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs &amp; Kits.33,032 PostsLatest Activity: 36 minutes ago