Forum Discussion

NateWhiplash
Rising Vanguard
4 years ago

Post a pic of your Sim and describe the look behind them?

When I create a Sim, most of the time I'm going for a certain look because there is a dedicated purpose behind it, a role to play. I feel like many of you do the same thing, so why not post a pic of one of your Sims and describe why they look they way they do? Please, no gallery submissions--this is for Simmers that create their Sims from the ground-up.

This is virtuoso-level spellcaster Jordan Galloway. When it comes to his facial structure and hair, I was going for a bit of a Native American vibe to him. I wanted him to look like a wise, confident man, a man who has seen and experienced things that the average person has not. The look in his weary, time-faded eyes says "I've seen it all before"

https://i.imgur.com/1etAraY.png
  • @StrawberryYogurt npcc mod by paulson, it allows you to choose which townies to generate or if you want none, not sure if it still works but it's worth to give it a try
  • "fruitsbasket101;c-17741217" wrote:
    @permanentrose The story for the family in your second post is so interesting. I wish I could tell stories that way in the sims. Also I love the color scheme you have for your alien family.

Haha, thank you, glad someone appreciated it! I have a bunch of interconnected stories, but I do think that one is most complex
    Anonymous
    "akaniki0;c-17741455" wrote:
    "NyteRose;c-17731038" wrote:
    https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50631051917_fb09a09c3c_z.jpg
    Aiden Morgan is the son of my witch Melisandra and her vampire lover/master Vincent. (Aiden was generated in CAS, he was not born in-game.) He's a rare vampire/witch hybrid, with his father's vampiric blood dominating. Aiden has followed in his father's footsteps as a vampire hunter and works for a splinter group of an old organization of hunters. Aiden is a skilled fighter and swordsman. A tragic past has hardened him, and he is often perceived as aloof and gruff.

I love your sim and your avatar.

Thank you