Forum Discussion

Anonymous
3 years ago

Potential return of Wants and Fears in High School Years

People on Twitter are running with this caption on an official Sims Instagram post. It explicitly says wants & fears. What do you think? If this is not the case, I highly urge a clarification by a SimGuru. They clarified that there would be no color wheel added when the language of a past roadmap graphic suggested the return of that feature.

Caption:
Kevin is just trying his best to make it to the biggest night of Copperdale High 🤞 With wants & fears building up, who wouldn't need a little pep talk? #TheSims4HighSchoolYears 😉

Available for Preorder ✨

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf_5bHWF6hi/?hl=en
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    From a video I watched it looks like it’s gameplay induced. I thought we could set up fears at least in CAS….
  • The livestream didn't go into fears as deeply as I'd hoped, but they appeared to be essentially traits you got based on circumstance, and then have the opportunity to "confront" them and get rid of them.

But they also seem like the sort of thing that would be hard to show off in the livestream and better suited for a blog, so I'm going to hope we get one.
  • I'm hopeful about this system. But I'm basically of the opinion that I'm going to wait and see if I want to use it.