Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Power company?

So my new ?bug? is the power company shut off my power and it has been 4 in game days without coming back on. Is this supposed to happen? Bills are paid, water is still on, but power has not come back on and it is becoming annoying. This was triggered by the power company just messaging that they were shutting it off, but I was expecting it back at some point lol. I do not have the NAP that has the planned blackout days, and, even if I did, they are not supposed to just cut off and never come back. How do I stop this and get the power back?
  • Ok, I continue to have power randomly shut off for my island sim. I get no warning call and it just randomly shuts off. If I exit to menu the power comes back on, but it is getting annoying having to go in and out of the game just to get my power functioning again.
  • I think that was a glitch that was said to be fixed quite recently, but now might be back due to the recent hotfix issues. What console do you play on?
  • "_natalie;c-17730234" wrote:
    I think that was a glitch that was said to be fixed quite recently, but now might be back due to the recent hotfix issues. What console do you play on?

Xbox.