Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Pre Ordering Realm Of Magic?

I’m thinking of Pre-ordering Realm Of Magic for XBOX1 once I can, I never have though. I know that you get it sooner, but how much sooner? Should I?
  • You guys are so lucky. I have to wait another month and a few more days.
    bandit34
    Seasoned Traveler
    Hi,
    We apologize for the inconvenience with your order.
    We regret to inform you that there has been an unexpected issue with stock for this title and unfortunately we are unable to fulfill this order.
    However, I can confirm that your order has now been canceled and the payment refunded. The funds should be back with you shortly.
    Again, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and would like to provide you with a discount voucher as an apology . The discount voucher has no expiry date so can be used at any time
    Kind Regards,
    Andrea B,
    Support Guru | cdkeys.com Now i just have too wait for the money too appear on my card
  • "bandit5;c-17241110" wrote:
    Hi,
    We apologize for the inconvenience with your order.
    We regret to inform you that there has been an unexpected issue with stock for this title and unfortunately we are unable to fulfill this order.
    However, I can confirm that your order has now been canceled and the payment refunded. The funds should be back with you shortly.
    Again, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and would like to provide you with a discount voucher as an apology . The discount voucher has no expiry date so can be used at any time
    Kind Regards,
    Andrea B,
    Support Guru | cdkeys.com Now i just have too wait for the money too appear on my card

Was this in response to email or you contacting them on Facebook?
    bandit34
    Seasoned Traveler
    they email me first about what i sent too them from email did not check facebook for the message. I also left a bad review on a site they watch and got a responce back but other person contacted first.
  • "bandit5;c-17241707" wrote:
    they email me first about what i sent too them from email did not check facebook for the message. I also left a bad review on a site they watch and got a responce back but other person contacted first.

Ah. I had emailed them. And then emailed them again a short while after regarding a refund. Just got the return email about it, so that's done. I guess. Did some budget juggling to go ahead and just order from Origin, and then the refund will go back into my account and balance it all out.
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    Not being able to pre order does not affect me as I prefer not to pre order.