Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Pregnancy, babies, kids, Batuu question {Pregnancy and babies part: Solved}

Random question I am dying to know:

There's no editable lot without cheats. So can a baby be born on Batuu? Are pregnant sims not allowed to travel to Batuu then? Can kids go to Batuu? Can whole families? all the LPs I've seen have only had one sim.

Has anyone seen anything that answers this? It's pure idle curiosity, since I don't plan to get it, but I am dying to know. Especially the idea of pregnant sims being not allowed to go.
  • "Finbar659;c-17648194" wrote:
    I haven't tested this but can pregnant sims take a vacation on existing vacation worlds?

"MaggieMarley;c-17648199" wrote:
    On the pregnant sims: It probably works like Selvadorada. Your sim can travel to Selvadorada when pregnant but they will not go into labour until they get back home.

Just took a pregnant sim to Selvadorada - she did go into labor, but then it just stalled and she was permanently in labor until I sent her home. I was able to buy a crib, but was not able to interact with it to have her have the baby. Makes sense.

Thank you both!
  • I actually really want to know if kids/toddlers can go to Batuu? Also if kids can use the light sabers. I highly doubt it but just want to know. This would make a difference to me on whether or not Batuu could possibly used as a "fake" theme park or if it really is just a real life star wars adventure in the sims.
  • Does someone have an answer to this yet? My Sim married a Batuu Citizen and tried for baby, stayed on Batuu a few more days, never got pregnant, and now when she goes back they can't try for baby anymore.

The story is somewhat that she goes back home and tells everyone about her husband from another planet, but of course no one believes her and someday I would like to have the child go back to batuu to meet the father.
  • i dont know if you can have a baby. i would guess that the pregnant sim would have to go home. as for kids they can go to batuu. age toddler and up but if your going to do missions bringing a toddler is impossible