Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Proof of Fairies Eventually?

I was just in sylvan glad and was looking around for plants when I found this.....a ring of mushrooms aka a Fairy Ring!!! Also a little flying ball of lights in the bottom right corner. Thoughts??
  • "Brindleton;c-16611287" wrote:
    That place also had the red eyes in the bushes. In the Vampires trailer the eyes were used to reveal that those were vampires.

i don't remember sylvan glade in the vampires trailer, i have to watch it again :o
  • "alex_alex09;c-16612558" wrote:
    "Brindleton;c-16611287" wrote:
    That place also had the red eyes in the bushes. In the Vampires trailer the eyes were used to reveal that those were vampires.

i don't remember sylvan glade in the vampires trailer, i have to watch it again :o

Sylvan Glade itself wasn't in the trailer but Vampres made a clear reference to it. The vampire teaser shows a vampire making red eyes which immediatly made me think of Sylvan Glade :)
    They show up in this image:

https://i2.wp.com/www.thesimstasticsisters.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/creepy-eyes-of-sylvan-glade.png?ssl=1

As far as we know the Vampires world could be in the dark area of Sylvan Glade, since it is a magical area.