Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
2 years ago

Proper sims

Obs: some of these facts turned oyt to be from TS3. See post below... Sorry for the mistake.

I just read about the social Proper trait (Snowy Escape) and once more: There are so many details in this game that I never touched or not even knew about.

Did you know that a Proper Sim can slap others with a glove?
Or that two Proper sims will bow to each other before dancing?
Or that Proper wereolves will not rummage garbage cans unless yooou direct them to?
Or that Proper Sims gets angry from witnessing inappropriate behavior by others.
Or that they get happy from wearing formal clothes.

And there's lots more.

How many of you gave Agnes Crumplebottom the Proper trait? I want more of my sims to have this as it doesn't seem as restricted to the Mt. Komorebi culture as I originallly thought.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Most of the facts seem like they are from The Sims 3 Supernatural. https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Proper
    I'll point out those that are from The Sims 3:
    "Simmerville;d-1006343" wrote:
    Or that Proper wereolves will not rummage garbage cans unless yooou direct them to?
  • "EgonVM;c-18226588" wrote:
    Most of the facts seem like they are from The Sims 3 Supernatural. https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Proper
    I'll point out those that are from The Sims 3:
    "Simmerville;d-1006343" wrote:

Oh... I searched for The Sims 4 specifically, totally ignored the TS3 hint.. Thanks for pointing it out!

I had most packs of TS3, can't even recall we had any Proper trait. But it has been 9 years, so I might be forgiven for forgetting. Not much left for Proper TS4 sims, then... bummer.

Added: Aha, I did not have the TS3 Supernatural pack...
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Yes. The Sims 3's Proper trait is more of the classic times style proper while The Sims 4's Proper trait is more of the Japanese style proper.

We also have Good Manners reward trait from Parenthood, which makes sims never fart, burp, or shout forbitten words. They also have a new introduction which starts off at higher relationship and can make the sim they're visiting happy.

Of course you can still use the trait on Agnes. Only remember that she can only do the proper introduction, which is bowing.
  • "EgonVM;c-18226602" wrote:
    Yes. The Sims 3's Proper trait is more of the classic times style proper while The Sims 4's Proper trait is more of the Japanese style proper.

We also have Good Manners reward trait from Parenthood, which makes sims never fart, burp, or shout forbitten words. They also have a new introduction which starts off at higher relationship and can make the sim they're visiting happy.

Of course you can still use the trait on Agnes. Only remember that she can only do the proper introduction, which is bowing.

Yeah, I guess Good manners might be suite Agnes better. I imagined her slapping others with a gllove in addition to herf handbag, but I'll let go of that fantasy :)
  • "Simmerville;c-18226605" wrote:
    "EgonVM;c-18226602" wrote:

Yeah, I guess Good manners might be suite Agnes better. I imagined her slapping others with a gllove in addition to herf handbag, but I'll let go of that fantasy :)

Unflirty (from City Living) would suit Agnes. It makes sims harder to romance as they don't like PDA and will refuse any flirtation done in public. They also disapprove of PDA from others, just like Agnes.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,040 PostsLatest Activity: 43 seconds ago