Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Public Relations Branch

So, I have my Sim promoted to this branch. Only thing is, is that I don't know how to "network with journalist"?
    Meka3211
    Rising Newcomer
    "wylmite1986;909200" wrote:
    So, I have my Sim promoted to this branch. Only thing is, is that I don't know how to "network with journalist"?

It's on the computer in the social networking section.
  • Hi! I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to "be friendly with a journalist"? I know you have to know people's careers (i.e. Penny Pizzaz) to fulfill other tasks from the Public Relations career (talk to co-workers twice), but I can't find any journalists. If anyone knows what I'm supposed to do or who exactly is a journalist that would be great! Thanks!
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "CluelessSimmer113;c-16648443" wrote:
    Hi! I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to "be friendly with a journalist"? I know you have to know people's careers (i.e. Penny Pizzaz) to fulfill other tasks from the Public Relations career (talk to co-workers twice), but I can't find any journalists. If anyone knows what I'm supposed to do or who exactly is a journalist that would be great! Thanks!

I really don't know how to help you there. Sorry.
    The only thing I know is that one of the branches in Writer career is Journalist branch. I really can't remember if I ever had that task and if I had I can't remember how I completed it.
    Maybe try networking with journalist. One of the notifications include that sim made a friend with the journalist.
  • Hopefully @EgonVM's advice helps! If not, you can always ask the question in our Sims 4 New User Thread.

This thread's well over a year and a half old so I have closed it due to our forum policy on necroposting. :smile: