Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Quarterly Teasers??????

Are quarterly teasers gone now that SimGuruDrake left? Or is the latest pack in quarter-limbo?
  • "BlueBlack007;c-16409641" wrote:
    Drake Left? I have not seen anything in the Forums of her leaving, did she leave a post bout it?

You received a response to this a short while ago in another thread:

"Pamtastic72;c-16409623" wrote:
    "BlueBlack007;c-16409615" wrote:
    Wait what? SimGuruDrake is leaving or left? wow why did she Leave ? first I have heard bout this, so sad, :(

This will explain. :)

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935588/its-not-goodbye/p1

• I don't like the way they've gone with this, but I'm willing to wait it out and see. Personally, I'm thinking an EP may be in the works, but time will tell.
  • I was wondering if QTs were to be ridden of when Drake quit. I hope it is because something exciting (some people predict the next EP). If it is I can say I called a new one early.

I feel like everything is hit or miss nowadays with EA. Either it's the next big thing (toddlers, vampires, jungle adventure) or it is a letdown (Cats and Dogs, MFP, toddler stuff). I think Laundry Day was a little of both (personally, I like to up my gameplay with chores and the furniture are some of my favorites). I think when we make expectations things tend to fall short. It is the surprises that turn out well. Let's just hope no QT means more GOOD surprises and not "good" surprises. If ya know what I mean...

And hopefully, a bunch more players don't quit before it gets to that point.
  • "BoredinTX;c-16410979" wrote:
    I was wondering if QTs were to be ridden of when Drake quit. I hope it is because something exciting (some people predict the next EP). If it is I can say I called a new one early.

I feel like everything is hit or miss nowadays with EA. Either it's the next big thing (toddlers, vampires, jungle adventure) or it is a letdown (Cats and Dogs, MFP, toddler stuff). I think Laundry Day was a little of both (personally, I like to up my gameplay with chores and the furniture are some of my favorites). I think when we make expectations things tend to fall short. It is the surprises that turn out well. Let's just hope no QT means more GOOD surprises and not "good" surprises. If ya know what I mean...

And hopefully, a bunch more players don't quit before it gets to that point.

Hoping it means cars are coming in the April Update.
  • Ugh, I liked the quarterly teasers much more than that weird silence and the "will they or won't they release something" game we had going during the weeks before Seasons was announced.
    I don't even understand why they want to change things that people liked. I never saw anyone complain about the teasers.