Forum Discussion

LonaBoom
New Rookie
5 years ago

Question ? What is up with the sims hugging and kissing strangers after voting is closed

This is mess, I can't :o
  • "misty4m;c-17533606" wrote:
    "catloverplayer;c-17531879" wrote:
    Free Love NAP.

After I wrote this I loaded my game up and noticed that, I was so confused because my sim is staying in a dorm. I've been voting not to have that happen again in my game.

You can devote for it then it comes off. Just click on your mailbox or one of those signs to devote it.
  • "misty4m;c-17533685" wrote:
    "catloverplayer;c-17533676" wrote:
    "misty4m;c-17533606" wrote:
    Free Love NAP.

After I wrote this I loaded my game up and noticed that, I was so confused because my sim is staying in a dorm. I've been voting not to have that happen again in my game.

You can devote for it then it comes off. Just click on your mailbox or one of those signs to devote it.

The main issue with this pack is that sims are still kissing on each other and it's not on there. I had Villareal family go to the humour and hijinks festival and certain sims are still kissing each other. Max Villareal already voted and the one for loving is not on there. I checked to see if my sims who I saw kissing someone was dating this other sims and they are not. I'll have to wait until something is fix about that because I don't like my gameplay being crazy like that. I've always saw players create mods to make sims do that but I never used those mods in my game.

It's a bug. Sims are gaining these "invisible" traits from visiting areas with an active NAP, and instead of the behavior only applying to the neighborhood, the trait stays stuck and they act like that everywhere. As they visit more neighborhoods, they get more of these traits and it just grows, like an infection of sorts. It's also a problem that the sims will drop things in their queue to do the NAP behavior instead. It's made my game unplayable. There's a thread at AHQ discussing it, please click the "me too" so that we can get the prompt attention that we need to this game breaking bug- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NAPs-from-all-neighbourhoods-are-applied-to/td-p/9185155
  • "catloverplayer;c-17531879" wrote:
    Free Love NAP.

• "catloverplayer;c-17533676" wrote:
    Free Love NAP.

The main issue with this pack is that sims are still kissing on each other and it's not on there. I had Villareal family go to the humour and hijinks festival and certain sims are still kissing each other. Max Villareal already voted and the one for loving is not on there. I checked to see if my sims who I saw kissing someone was dating this other sims and they are not. I'll have to wait until something is fix about that because I don't like my gameplay being crazy like that. I've always saw players create mods to make sims do that but I never used those mods in my game.
  • "Cabelle1863;c-17534514" wrote:
    "misty4m;c-17533685" wrote:
    "catloverplayer;c-17533676" wrote:
    Free Love NAP.

It's a bug. Sims are gaining these "invisible" traits from visiting areas with an active NAP, and instead of the behavior only applying to the neighborhood, the trait stays stuck and they act like that everywhere. As they visit more neighborhoods, they get more of these traits and it just grows, like an infection of sorts. It's also a problem that the sims will drop things in their queue to do the NAP behavior instead. It's made my game unplayable. There's a thread at AHQ discussing it, please click the "me too" so that we can get the prompt attention that we need to this game breaking bug- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NAPs-from-all-neighbourhoods-are-applied-to/td-p/9185155

Thank you