Forum Discussion

atreya33
Seasoned Veteran
2 years ago

Question about carnival kit

I may be getting a cas kit soon but I am wondering about the carnival streetwear kit. I really like the necklace and the earrings and a few of the dresses for women. But the promo render shows males wearing some of the dresses. So I would like to know if the dresses are tagged for only female or for males as well? Can male npc spawn in the dresses of this pack?
  • The man in the dress is the collaborator, Pabllo Vittar simself, who is a drag queen star. The promo picture just shows his featured outfit.
    I think this item won't be dressed by masculine fashion choice townies(which is the default of spawning male sims, though it can fit in two frames.
  • "crocobaura;c-18266870" wrote:
    I've never had males spawn wearing dresses in my game.

I have never had males spawn wearing dresses in my game either ( at least yet ), and I own modern menswear as well as carnival.
  • They can but I've never seen them wearing anything from that kit in my game, which is odd since that's who the outfits were aimed at. They do occasionally spawn with women's outfits from the other kits or my collection of cc though.