Forum Discussion

handelgamer
Seasoned Novice
3 years ago

Roomies Household and Zoe...

So, I just played a round of the Roomies Household and I just have one question...

...who do you ship Zoe with?
  • I have three custom template saves of which Zoe is in just one of them. She's one of my favorite premades though I really haven't done much with her, except for in one challenge. She was the spouse of my Apocalypse Challenge Sim, Josh Hunter, many years ago, they had two girls together. She's been the love interest of other Sims in a couple saves, but that was the one time I played with her until she died of old age. Very sweet Sim and very pretty with minimal tweaks required. All the guys in the original household are gone in all my custom template saves.
  • It has been a long time since this happened, but MCCC married my Zoe to an ugly townie (one of the reasons why I quit using MCCC), so the inevitable thing happened and Zoe's husband Jake died... in a fire I think. She was heartbroken and to cheer herself up she started a new hobby, boxing. There happened to be a very cute and muscular gym trainer, Dylan Frank, in the gym and after mustering courage for a day or two Zoe asked him to help with her training and the rest is history.

Zoe actually lived with Gavin and his boyfriend in a big mansion in Willow Creek (the mansion had belonged to Gavin's boyfriend's parents) and they continued to live together there even after Zoe and Frank got married and had a daughter, River :smile:
    icemanfresh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    My sim met Zoe in my first ever save file after he'd broken up with Don. They ended up getting married. I wasn't interested in the premades, so I wasn't aware that she actually had three roommates
  • "EmmaVane;c-18035938" wrote:
    I haven't done it yet, but I want to pair her up with Raj Rasoya. She has a wholesome primary school teacher thing going for her, and he deserves some love. Also, his mother can't complain about him picking a nice Indian girl, right?

Oh! I love this idea! and I actually had roomies move to san myshuno and they're neighbors with Raj and his mom :open_mouth: :heart:
  • Zoe and J have two girls in my game: Abigale and Joana.
  • They're deleted in my game and replaced with the Singles household from TS2. The rest of the ST sims live in Strangerville, obviously.
  • I pretty much marry all the premades into my large extended family that was founded by a CAS sim, unless they get drawn into one of my occult storylines instead. I'm planning for that household to marry into the fourth generation, who are now child age or younger, so I haven't done anything with them yet.