Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Save Your Own Styled Looks

Hey Simmers! I'm looking for how to save your own styled looks in CAS but I can't find it :) was wondering if anyone could help me!
Not saving to gallery, but the styled looks bubble that's above the shirts bubble.
  • Yes, it would be awesome to create styles that could be used across your gameplay. I get around that by creating sims dressed as I'd like and then saving them to my library for future use.
  • "Stormkeep;c-18099083" wrote:
    Not a feature in the game (yet). I hope they add it eventually. I'd love to be able to save styled looks AND share them on the gallery.

Ohhh... Never knew. That's sad! Why would they have the styled looks feature if we can't even save our own ☹️
    Kyr0e
    New Spectator
    "simp0ssible;c-18099252" wrote:
    The mannequin approach is good but limited since you can only place 10 of them on one lot. But I have been setting up multiple retail fashion stores, mostly in Newcrest and Magnolia Promenade

@simp0ssible
    The workaround would be to then have different lots with mannequins of one style per. You could switch out as-needed. Also, if they're residential lots, and have no walls/doors, then you wouldn't need a store for setup.
  • "simp0ssible;c-18099252" wrote:
    The mannequin approach is good but limited since you can only place 10 of them on one lot. But I have been setting up multiple retail fashion stores, mostly in Newcrest and Magnolia Promenade

How do you get mannequins?