Forum Discussion

Wndblwz
Seasoned Rookie
5 years ago

Secret Society Benefits

Are there any benefits to belonging to the Secret Society? Do you do anything other than appease sprites?
    Wndblwz
    Seasoned Rookie
    I enjoyed the original University when the Secret Society unlocked the house containing all the skill-gaining equipment, etc. It was a fun and productive association.
  • You just get different moodlets depending on if you please the sprites or not - the sprites come way too often though and a uni student does not have time to always be entertaining them so then your sim end up with a 4 hour super tense moodlet from the sprites being irritated and pestering the sim to where the sim cannot do anything - even sleep. My sim even quit the secret society and still the sprites came - even after she graduated they did. Think that was a bug and may have been fixed in the last patch but I am not willing to even join the secret society anymore because it was so annoying. The only thing I like about it is the outfits!
  • I do not know. None of my Sims qualified to join. As far as I know they never even met anyone who represented the Secret Society. Maybe, the next time. In Sims2, I ended up doing Pinstar's Legacy Challenge and through the course of playing that challenge, I had several 'firsts' occur. My heir got abducted, for one, and had a son, who went to uni, and was 'abducted' into the Secret Society in that game. It was fun.