Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Serial Killer Sim

Ok, I know I've watched too many Criminal Mind episodes, but have any of you ever made a serial killer sim?

LOL I know, I know......I'm being very bad today. >:) I was just curious.

I'm really a nice person IRL! I swear!

Stop looking at me like that !! :wink:
  • That is how I explain how sims disappear without a trace in my game. I call my serial killer Delete. Delete has no gender, no face, and has never left a trace of evidence. Police are baffled at how whole families can disappear at a moments notice Ruthless and unmerciful. No one can figure out what in the Sims world has happened.
    Stina1701A
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Not a Sim perse but me on the other hand...when it comes to Sims that is :naughty:
  • Yep. Her name was Aubree ( most of the time). Her story can be found here. rainbowplumbob.wordpress.com/gold/
  • Yep. Angel Deth hunts premades and unsuspecting townies. Lures them with her charms, woos them, beds them, gets them to move in and then locks them up in her dungeon as slaves for her entertainment until they die.
  • I haven't had the urge to kill off any sims on a mass scale since Sims 2. I remember killing off everyone, except for Beau Broke, I allowed him to live and to be taken off by social services. I don't remember how I did it, but no one was safe, no one.