Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sims 4: 10 million units sold?

SimGuru Emory posted this in a since deleted tweet. Last time we were told sims 4 has sold over 5 million copies with a 5 million pin, and now it's 10m. Discuss, and keep it civil!

Has the sims 4 sold 10 million copies world wide? I think so! All the badges are organized by pack, and the only ones with numbers are right below the base game badge :)

https://simsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/IMG-9710-1.jpg
  • "Writin_Reg;c-16570754" wrote:
    "Cinebar;c-16570655" wrote:
    I noticed that button doesn't have a plumbbob which is always associated with the pc version. Is this for the mobile games since it is different?

Mobile is free - it does not get "# sold" buttons, and that Guru sharing the pic of his pins is one of our pc/mac Guru's.

Maybe it's ten million freezer bunnies eaten, used in game etc.? Or ten million downloads of the something. It's different, that has to mean something. Ten million followers on twitter? :p
  • "@Cinebar;c-16579693" wrote:
    "Writin_Reg;c-16570754" wrote:
    "Cinebar;c-16570655" wrote:
    I noticed that button doesn't have a plumbbob which is always associated with the pc version. Is this for the mobile games since it is different?

Mobile is free - it does not get "# sold" buttons, and that Guru sharing the pic of his pins is one of our pc/mac Guru's.

Maybe it's ten million freezer bunnies eaten, used in game etc.? Or ten million downloads of the something. It's different, that has to mean something. Ten million followers on twitter? :p

It’s sales.
    Since they aren’t supposed to share the sales, the Guru deleted the picture as soon as someone pointed it out.

So we know it’s sales :)