Forum Discussion

SEREFRAS
Rising Hotshot
2 months ago

Sims 4 Unpopular Opinion

As far as I know, there's no topic of this in the new Forum, so I thought of putting one in. 

My unpopular Opinion of Sims 4 is playing vanilla on my PC & liking certain packs & kits that I think goes perfectly with other packs.  For Example:

1. Journey to Batuu goes wonderfully with Get to Work & Strangerville for Sifi Futuristic theme fun
  2. Horse Ranch goes perfectly with Cottage Living, Get Together, Glimmerbrook, Forgotten Hollow, Castle & Riviera for Historical theme fun
  3. Wedding Stories goes beautifully with Island Living & Jungle Adventure for Ancient Times theme fun
  4. For Rent goes greatly with Oasis Courtyard, Fashion Street, Decor to the Max & Home Chef Hustler

atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran

My unpopular opinion is that I like closed worlds. Managing more than one sim in an open world was always hard. An Ideal scale would be a open neighborhood. 

SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer

My unpopular opinion is I wish we could turn off certain deaths, like death from laughter, death from embarrassment and the new death coming with Lovestruck, the heartbreak death and the too much chocolate death.  I would rather my sims just get tense moodlets, for sadness, or some kind of uncomfortable moodlets.  I don’t want them dying from these unrealistic things 

Jooleeyuh
    Seasoned Scout

I love suburban worlds with large lots, and I will never object to getting more of them.  TBQH, all I want is a world like TS1: wooded, tranquil, minimal set dressing, no high-rise buildings or signs of a busy "downtown" in sight.