Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Rising Ace
2 months ago

Sims Team please give us realistic eyes next

I love the new lashes and now it's time for realistic eyes. Who's with me?

• Mmm no thanks. I don't think it looks right with the art style the cc ones always strike me unnaturally perfect like those beauty filters people use on their selfies

then again I don't mind if its just another option on the list like eyes options in Get to Work, Vampires and Island Living

and I would like more color options for the eyes we have like heterochromia

just don't touch the ones we have pls no changing vladdy into snapchat girlie

catloverplayer
      Rising Ace

I'm talking about in addition to the eyes we have now with their own section like the lashes.

Busufu
    Seasoned Vanguard

I would welcome it if they would edit the eyes so that they don't look so blurry and pixelated when you zoom in. 

• I think I'm fine with the current eyes. If they can remove the "fake" eyelashes that some of the premade eyes came with now that we have base game eyelashes and eyelashes from Lovestruck, that'd be great. Hopefully future GP/EPs include more eyelash options.

If they did anything new with eyes, I know a lot of simmers have been asking for heterochromia. 

Breville1011
    Seasoned Traveler

I agree because we have had those same eyes colors from the beginning. 

LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran

I wouldn't mind some tweaking, as long as it doesn't go into alpha content territory. In my game, I sometimes get weird reflections off the eyes that make them look plastic, so I do think there's room for improvement there. 

I'd really love some new eye colors, though. We have two blues that are almost exactly the same, and no purples. I'd like some eyes that have variations like a different color ring around the pupil, or a slightly darker tone around the outer edge. Plus, albino eyes, blind eyes, and heterochromia would be awesome. 

• the current eyes have kinda of a low quality texture, a revamped version of the eyes would be great, this game is 10 years old, it needs a revamp in graphics, even a game like The Sims Freeplay got a graphical revamp, why can't Sims 4 get one too?

• I should have mention this in the original pack but I'm talking about new eyes in addition to the ones we have now and with their own section like the lashes. I don't want the old eyes to be removed though like other people have said I would like additional colors for those as well.